Instagram has become a popular and powerful social media platform across users as well as businesses. Now creating brand awareness through Instagram is a new phenomenon that helps to boost your reach by Instagram Content plan. You can target a broader audience that ages between 18- 25 years, so if you that kind of products to sell or your business could help this age group, then don’t overlook Instagram.
Since 2012, the adult who uses Instagram has grown immensely up to 400%. It is estimated that the user base of Instagram is increasing at a faster pace. That’s the reason social media marketing on this platform has become a necessity to stay consistent in this competitive business world.
Here are a few ways that can help you plan your content posting on Instagram and stay connected with your target audience:
1. Pre-plan your content feed-
To stay one step ahead of your competitors, you need to stay organized a day before with all your content. You need to post content almost every day on Instagram to keep in touch with the user base and enhance your followers. So planning is essential, but if you find it challenging or time-consuming, then hiring a digital marketing expert for your content is an ideal choice.
2. Make sure to utilize trending and relevant hashtags-
#Hashtags have become a new bandwagon to enhance the reach of the post. So whatever content you’re posting, be it informative, funny, or even thoughts or sharing some videos or images, make sure to add relevant hashtags. You can either use trendy, general, or niche-specific hashtags, depending on your choice.
3. Post the content at the right time-
You need to be aware of the timings and post the content accordingly. In case, if you’re targeting US clients, then post the content in the evening, so as soon as they wake up and check their phone, they will come across your content. In general, the best times for posting are:
- Wednesday at 11:00 am, and Friday between 10:00 am, and 11:00 am
- Wednesday is the best day
- You can achieve consistent engagement from Tuesday to Friday
- Avoid posting content on Sundays
- Posting content late night or early morning hampers the post engagement
4. Measure the results-It is vital to test every strategy that you implement so that further changes can be added. This is why measuring the post reach, and campaigns are crucial to staying consistent in this dynamic market. Here are some key metrics that will help you measure your content plan:
- Engagement Rate
5. Modify your plan-
If you find the results are inappropriate or don’t meet your expectations, then it is high time to change your strategy. You can either completely change the plan or make a few changes, like writing a more informative piece of content and then posting it on social media platforms. Study your target audience well and then deliver the content that will prove useful for them.